Total Participation by Category
As part of our commitment to institutional evaluation and actions that demonstrate inclusive excellence, Wake Forest administered a campus climate survey as part of the Belonging and Inclusion Climate Evaluation; it ran January 22-February 15, 2024. Wake Forest has partnered with Rankin Climate, an organization that has more than 20 years of experience working with more than 200 universities, to conduct the climate survey.
“This survey is designed to provide information about both positive and challenging aspects of our institutional climate, particularly as we strive to create and sustain a sense of belonging. It is your opportunity to describe your personal experiences, your observations, and to offer suggestions for change that might enhance the campus climate at Wake Forest.”José Villalba,
Vice President for Diversity and Inclusion and Chief Diversity Officer
How people could participate in the survey
On January 22, 2024, all students, faculty and staff of the Reynolda Campus, Charlotte campus, and School of Medicine received an email prompting them to take the survey, specifically directing them to an anonymous link or QR code to complete the survey.
We urged every member of our community to complete the survey when they receive the prompt – ideally in one sitting – because we need a strong participation rate to ensure the data we collect is representative of all our community members’ experiences.
Students, faculty, and staff did not have to answer every question and can skip any questions you consider to be uncomfortable.
Thank you to our campus partners who provided incentives:
- The President’s Office
- Communication & External Relations
- Division of Campus Life
- Student Activities Fund
- WFU Athletics
- Face to Face
- Office of University Advancement
- Facilities & Campus Services
- WFU Business School
- WFU Law School
- Harvest Table Culinary Group
- Transportation & Parking Services
Complete the survey and be entered to win:
- 2 reserved tickets for Face to Face with Liz Cheney and Jon Meacham (2/22)
- 2 tickets to Pitt v. Wake Men’s Basketball, including Parking
- 2 tickets to Georgia Tech v. Wake Men’s Basketball, including Parking
- 2 students will receive early housing registration, within their class, for Fall 2024 housing (i.e., if you are a sophomore, you will receive priority registration among sophomores)
- Free Premier Parking for 1 month on Reynolda Campus
- Nintendo Switch
- 4 Reserved tickets to the general Commencement ceremony (students)
- 2 reserved tickets for Face to Face with Trevor Noah (4/30)
- 2 $50 food gift cards from Dining Services (staff)
- Reserved Table for 4 at Pitsgiving 2024
Additional incentives anticipated – come back soon.
Those who complete the survey during its open period (January 22- February 10) and complete the form to to be considered for the prize drawing, are eligible for the incentives. Drawings for incentives will take place after the survey closes on February 12. Winners will be notified via email.